Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First rule

I'm "taking it slowly" with my darling Queensub.  Part of me would like to make up a large laundry list of things she should and shouldn't do along with ways to please me and improve herself and so on.  However, my four decades on the planet have taught me a little wisdom and I'm going to take baby-steps to reach my ultimate goal of having my wife be the best she can be for me while I become the best I can be for her.

To that end, I've started with a simple d/s-type rule that is very minor, but easy to follow and easy to enforce / punish for missing.  I figure it will give us some early successes and encourage our progress.  The rule is simply that my beautiful bride must respond with her eyes closed and her mouth half open when I fist my hand in her hair and pull back, with her ready to receive the deep kiss I will be planting on those succulent lips of hers.

The rule is mostly for me, as it puts me in a very "Dom" type headspace.  I hope it has a similar effect on her over time in that it will act as a signal to bring her to a more submissive place in her thoughts.  She is a wonderful submissive and I just need to harness that more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment