Monday, August 15, 2011

Upcoming vacation

QueenSub and I have a weekend coming up where we get to go away and stay in a nice hotel and just enjoy one another.  As our weeks are about to get all school crazy again, this will be a nice respite before the storm.  I am purposing to bring the D/s aspect of our relationship up a level by/during this weekend.

To that end, I am going to be assigning my darling wife/sub a daily task of some form beginning tomorrow and leading up to said weekend. My goal is to have her in a more subspace headspace than she would be without said tasks.  I'm not envisioning a gorean slavegirl or any such silliness based on 10 days of assignments, simply a wife who is a tad more submissive on the 26th than she is on 15th.

This will also require me to "step up my game" as well.  I get a rush out of dominating my wife, but too often fall into a mushy "whatever you'd like" kind of place.  That isn't to say that I won't continue to take her desires and needs into account, but rather that I need to get my thinking going in a more dominant direction.

I want to train my lovely bride to be more submissive because in doing so, I will train myself to be more dominant.  I KNOW she craves this and I know that I'll enjoy the fruits of such labor moreso than not.

2 comments:

  1. I have a task to do almost every day. The only problem is that I don’t always know it. LOL Not sure how much good that does. It helps me stay on track and get things done that I have been putting off. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete