Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Looking forward to this weekend

My queensub and I are going away this weekend.  No kids or dog, no work or responsibility, just time together in a hotel and a tourist town.  We'll see a movie or a show, have a couple meals out and some nice breakfasts in and since I am in charge, there will be much sexual play.

I am going to pamper my pet on Friday by way of a mani-pedi, making sure her nails get the deep red color I so love.  I'll drive the almost 3 hour round-trip with her to drop off the boys Friday evening.  Saturday morning we'll pack up my vehicle and head towards our destination enjoying a lunch at a place she will love.  We'll check in to our hotel and engage in some light play for the evening.  We'll have a light dinner in there somewhere.

Sunday is going to be "play slave" day for my darling wife.  She will have to ask permission for most everything and make her body available to me in any and every way I ask.  We'll have a made-to-order breakfast and a light lunch that day.  Much time will be spent in our room.  Sunday evening will be a treat out.  My little slavegirl will likely blush once or twice while we're out but I'm sure she'll have a great time.

Monday morning will be another made-to-order breakfast (a perk of the hotel) and the last of our hotel sex.  We'll return home early afternoon and bask in the afterglow.

If I am able to pull off half of what I envision for this weekend, my darling wife should feel more loved and cherished than before we started the weekend.  (and she'll likely be a little sore too *weg*)

1 comment: